Admission Procedure for 2011/2012
1. Pay the Entrance Examination Fee (N 10,000.00) in favour of WHITESANDS SCHOOL FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT (Number 095-2050000864) in any branch of the Diamond Bank. Make sure that you write the name of the applicant (or candidate) in the space provided for "Name of Depositor" in the bank teller. Keep the copy of the teller for later submission to the school. If you are not able to pay directly to the bank you may pay in the school with a cheque addressed to
4. Submit the following at
· completed Application Form (W34)
· the bank teller as proof of payment
· two passport photos of the candidate with he name written on the reverse side
· Photocopies of the candidate's school result for 1st, 2nd and 3rd terms of 200609/10 session and 1st term of 2010/11
At this point, you will be issued an official receipt and Examination Card (W20).
5. The Entrance Examination will take place on Saturday, 5th March, 2011 at 10:00am
Come to the Examination Venue punctually, with the Examination Card (W20). The candidate will be provided with all the materials needed for the examination.
The candidates should come with their sports attire on the day of the exam for their interview. Lunch will be served for the candidates at , for the exam will last the whole day.
The examination date and time for students seeking transfer to JS2 and SS1 are arranged individually sometime between July and September 2011.
6. Parents should arrange for their interview as soon as possible. Both parents are required to attend the interview. It is at this interview that the result of the exams are presented to the parents. These results are not posted in notice boards nor website for public viewing.
NOTE: Deadline for Submisssion is on the 3rd of March, 2011 at Whitesands School
Parents of prospective candidates are encouraged to attend a talk/presentation on the Educational Philosophy of
FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
1. Successful candidates will be given their letter of admission within two days after the parents' interview. Admission is given to more candidates than available places; thus the availability of spaces is on a first-come first-served basis.
2. Acceptance pf the offer of admission consists of:
· Submission of the signed acknowledgment copy of the letter of admission,
· Payment of the Development Levy, and
· Completion of the relevant registration forms.
3. Acceptance of the admission offer assumes that the parents (mother and father)
· accept the Educational Philosophy of Whitesands School as well as the Rules and Regulations governing the running of the school
· are both committed to participating in the Family Orientation Course (FOC) organized by the school.
4. In case of transfer students, the admission is provisional pending the verification of all the documents required from the previous school.
For more details contact: